Being present is an art. In our North American culture, many of us find it very difficult to be present in the moment. We often rush from one location to the next. We worry about the past and we fear the future. We are in such a hurry that we are not present to our own life or those around us. Is it possible, together, to create a new culture where we:
- Live from a place of knowing that God loves us unconditionally
- Find our voices and use them with grace, love and truth
- Decide, based on our truest desires, how to use our time
- Create a balance of rest and work
- Listen graciously, giving the gift of being heard
- Love freely, with no loss to our own worth
- Share our stories in order to help each other move forward
Being present begins with becoming aware of and walking in the love God has for us. God is revealing Himself at all times and in all places. I am on a journey to remember this more often…to find Him in the moment.
Presence…to remember His Presence…to be Present with Him…to be Present with others…
Being present takes time. Please join me here in this conversation. I would love to hear from you.
Be sure to check out:
This is a “sticky” post.
Scroll down to see current posts.
Use the “Quicklinks” in the Menu to make your way to Categories & Archives.